Current Job Openings:
Seeking an Assistant Brewer to work 30-40 hours/week in our brew house. Must have availability on evenings and weekends. Opportunity available to work additional hours in the taproom if desired.
- Assist Head Brewer throughout the brewing process
- Cold-side operations including separation, CIP, dry hopping, transfers, etc.
- Fill and clean kegs
- Communicate with Sales Director about what inventory is needed
- Occasionally assist mobile canning company in packaging beer
- Regularly clean brewing equipment and tap system
- Operate a fork lift safely
- Perform other jobs in the brewery as needed
- Work on a ladder periodically up to height of 18 feet.
- Physically be able to bend over, twist, kneel, climb stairs, stand all day, lift 55+ pounds, work in a non-temperature controlled environment and repeatedly handle hot and cold liquids.
- Able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8-10 hours per day).
- Strictly follow recipes and standard operating procedures.
- Willingness to work occasional weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Adhere to safety standards and and use equipment and materials properly.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment and deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Brewing, Engineering, or other related education preferred.
- 21+ y/o, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the U.S.